If you attended Summer 2014, Fall 2014, or Spring 2015 semesters, you are eligible to register. All others, apply for admission or readmission.
- Early Registration: April 9, 2015 – May 27, 2015
- Late Registration: May 28, 2015– June 3, 2015. $25 late registration fee applies per campus)
- For late registration, students must obtain academic advising and register for classes at your dean’s office/advising center or via the web.
- Obtain academic advising as scheduled by your academic dean or department
- Use the following classification sequence to determine your beginning registration date.
Students who do not register on their designated date can register at any time in the remaining
classification sequence and registration periods. The class schedule can be found online only.
- Register for courses through MyNMSU or at your academic college.
|Designated Group or Classification||Day||Date|
|*NOTE: Any student placed on academic suspension during the end of the term grading process will have pre–registered courses for future semesters cancelled and applicable refunds will be made by the University Accounts
|CRIMSON SCHOLARS (Seniors and Juniors)||Thursday||April 9, 2015|
|CRIMSON SCHOLARS (Sophomores and Freshman)||Friday||April 10, 2015|
|STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES (must have approval from Student Accessibility Services)||Thursday||April 9, 2015|
|VETERAN STUDENTS (All Levels – See Additional Info. for criteria)||Thursday||April 9, 2015|
|GRADUATE STUDENTS||Monday||April 13, 2015|
|SENIORS (94 cr. or more)||Monday||April 13, 2015|
|JUNIORS (62 – 93 cr.)||Tuesday||April 14, 2015|
|SOPHOMORES (28 – 61 cr.)||Wednesday||April 15, 2015|
|FRESHMEN (0 – 27 cr.)||Thursday||April 16, 2015|
|NON–DEGREE||Friday||April 17, 2015|
|SENIOR CITIZENS Option 1: Register on the first day of class and be assessed the $5.00 per credit hour tuition and no university approved required fees. You will still be responsible for any applicable course fees.||Thursday||May 28, 2015|
|SENIOR CITIZENS Option 2:If you choose this option you may register at your designated registration time as a non-degree seeking student. You will be assessed the full NMSU tuition plus university approved required fees. You will still be responsible for any applicable course fees.||Friday||April 17, 2015|
|READMITTED STUDENTS (last attended prior to Summer 2014)||Friday||April 17, 2015|
|NEW TRANSFER STUDENTS||Friday||April 24, 2015|
|NEW STUDENTS (Undergraduate and Graduate Students)||Friday||April 24, 2015|