If you attended Summer 2015, Fall 2015, or Spring 2016 semesters, you are eligible to register. All others, apply for admission or readmission.
Terms and Conditions for Processing a Course Registration
- Each student is required to agree to the Terms and Conditions for Processing a Course Registration before enrollment can occur which confirms acknowledgement that by enrolling in classes at New Mexico State University (NMSU), the student makes a financial commitment to pay the tuition and fee charges associated with that enrollment. The enrollment action constitutes a financial obligation between the student and NMSU and all proceeds of this agreement will be used for educational purposes and constitute an educational loan pursuant to 11 U.S.C. § 523(a) (8). Visit University Accounts Receivable website http://uar.nmsu.edu/tuition-fees/terms-conditions/ for the complete listing of the Terms and Conditions for Processing a Course Registration
- Early Registration: April 7, 2016 – May 24, 2016
- Late Registration: May 25, 2016– June 1, 2016. $25 late registration fee applies per campus)
- Each student is encouraged to obtain academic advising through your Advising Center or department in which you are seeking a degree.
- Below is the classification sequence to determine your beginning registration date.
Students who do not register on their designated date can register at any time in the remaining
classification sequence and registration periods. The class schedule can be found online only.
- Schedule courses through MyNMSU or at your academic college.
|Designated Group or Classification||Day||Date|
|*NOTE: Any student placed on academic suspension during the end of the term grading process will have pre–registered courses for future semesters cancelled and applicable refunds will be made by the University Accounts
|CRIMSON SCHOLARS (Seniors and Juniors)||Thursday||April 7, 2016|
|STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES (must have approval from Student Accessibility Services)||Thursday||April 7, 2016|
|VETERAN STUDENTS (All Levels – See Additional Info. for criteria)||Thursday||April 7, 2016|
|CRIMSON SCHOLARS (Sophomores and Freshmen)||Friday||April 8, 2016|
|GRADUATE STUDENTS||Monday||April 11, 2016|
|SENIORS (94 cr. or more)||Monday||April 11, 2016|
|JUNIORS (62 – 93 cr.)||Tuesday||April 12, 2016|
|SOPHOMORES (28 – 61 cr.)||Wednesday||April 13, 2016|
|FRESHMEN (0 – 27 cr.)||Thursday||April 14, 2016|
|NON–DEGREE||Friday||April 15, 2016|
|READMITTED STUDENTS (last attended prior to Summer 2014)||Friday||April 15, 2016|
|NEW TRANSFER STUDENTS||Monday||April 18, 2016|
|NEW STUDENTS (Undergraduate and Graduate Students)||Monday||April 18, 2016|
|NEW INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE STUDENTS||Monday||May 16, 2016|
|SENIOR CITIZENS (New Mexico residents who are 65 or older may attend New Mexico State University at a reduced tuition rate. Individuals must apply and qualify for this program through the Registrar’s Office.)||Wednesday||May 25, 2016|