If you attended Spring 2014, Summer 2014, or Fall 2014 semesters, you are eligible to register.*
All others, apply for admission or readmission.
- Early Registration: November 6, 2014 – January 15, 2015
- Late Registration: January 16, 2015 – January 27, 2015 ($25 late registration fee applies per campus)
- For late registration, students must obtain academic advising and reserve classes at your dean’s office/advising center or via the web.
- Obtain academic advising as scheduled by your academic dean or department.
- Use the following classification sequence to determine your beginning registration date.
Students who do not register on their designated date can register at any time in the remaining
classification sequence and registration periods. The class schedule can be found online only.
- Schedule courses through MyNMSU or at your academic college.
|Designated Group or Classification||Day||Date|
|*NOTE: Any student placed on academic suspension during the end of
the term grading process will have pre–registered courses for future semesters
cancelled and applicable refunds will be made by the University Accounts
|CRIMSON SCHOLARS (Seniors and Juniors)||Thursday||November 6, 2014|
|CRIMSON SCHOLARS (Sophomores and Freshman)||Friday||November 7, 2014|
|STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES (must have approval from Student Accessibility Services)||Thursday||November 6, 2014|
|VETERAN STUDENTS (All Levels – See Additional Info for criteria)||Thursday||November 6, 2014|
|GRADUATE STUDENTS||Monday||November 10, 2014|
|SENIOR CITIZENS (New Mexico residents who are 65 or older may attend New Mexico State University at reduced tuition rates. Individuals must apply and qualify for this program through the Registrar’s Office.)||Monday||November 10, 2014|
|SENIORS (94 cr. or more)||Monday||November 10, 2014|
|JUNIORS (62 – 93 cr.)||Tuesday||November 11, 2014|
|SOPHOMORES (28 – 61 cr.)||Wednesday||November 12, 2014|
|FRESHMEN (0 – 27 cr.)||Thursday||November 13, 2014|
|NON–DEGREE||Friday||November 14, 2014|
|READMITTED STUDENTS (last attended prior to Spring 2014)||Friday||November 14, 2014|
|NEW TRANSFER STUDENTS||Monday||November 17, 2014|
|NEW STUDENTS (Undergraduate and Graduate Students)||Monday||November 17, 2014|
|NEW INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE STUDENTS||Monday||January 14, 2015|