If you attended Spring 2015, Summer 2015, or Fall 2015 semesters, you are eligible to register.*
All others, apply for admission or readmission.
Terms and Conditions for Processing a Course Registration
- Each student is required to agree to the Terms and Conditions for Processing a Course Registration before enrollment can occur which confirms acknowledgement that by enrolling in classes at New Mexico State University (NMSU), the student makes a financial commitment to pay the tuition and fee charges associated with that enrollment. The enrollment action constitutes a financial obligation between the student and NMSU and all proceeds of this agreement will be used for educational purposes and constitute an educational loan pursuant to 11 U.S.C. § 523(a) (8). Visit University Accounts Receivable website http://uar.nmsu.edu/terms-conditions/ for the complete listing of the Terms and Conditions for Processing a Course Registration.
- Early Registration: November 12, 2015 – January 19, 2016
- Late Registration: January 20, 2016 – January 29, 2016 ($25 late registration fee applies per campus)
- Obtain academic advising through your Advising Center or department in which you are seeking a degree.
- Use the following classification sequence to determine your beginning registration date.
Students who do not register on their designated date can register at any time in the remaining
classification sequence and registration periods. The class schedule can be found online only.
- Schedule courses through MyNMSU or at your academic college.
|Designated Group or Classification||Day||Date|
|*NOTE: Any student who is placed on academic suspension at the end of
the term’s grading process and is pre–registered for courses for future semesters will have their courses cancelled and applicable refunds will be made by the University Accounts
|CRIMSON SCHOLARS (Seniors and Juniors)||Thursday||November 12, 2015|
|STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES (must have approval from Student Accessibility Services)||Thursday||November 12, 2015|
|VETERAN STUDENTS (All Levels – See Additional Info for criteria)||Thursday||November 12, 2015|
|CRIMSON SCHOLARS (Sophomores and Freshmen)||Friday||November 13, 2015|
|GRADUATE STUDENTS||Monday||November 16, 2015|
|SENIORS (94 cr. or more)||Monday||November 16, 2015|
|JUNIORS (62 – 93 cr.)||Tuesday||November 17, 2015|
|SOPHOMORES (28 – 61 cr.)||Wednesday||November 18, 2015|
|FRESHMEN (0 – 27 cr.)||Thursday||November 19, 2015|
|NON–DEGREE||Friday||November 20, 2015|
|READMITTED STUDENTS (last attended prior to Spring 2015)||Friday||November 20, 2015|
|NEW TRANSFER STUDENTS||Monday||November 30, 2015|
|NEW STUDENTS (Undergraduate and Graduate Students)||Monday||November 30, 2015|
|NEW INTERNATIONAL GRADUATE STUDENTS||Monday||January 11, 2016|
|SENIOR CITIZENS (New Mexico residents who are 65 or older may attend New Mexico State University at reduced tuition rates. Individuals must apply and qualify for this program through the Registrar’s Office.)||Wednesday||January 20, 2016|